Why Cado Security
We are building a software platform to re-invent how people respond to cyber-attacks. Come help us build it!
We are an early stage fast-growing company with share options and a competitive salary.
We can offer you a great mission, diverse work, and a super-friendly team.
As our first Support hire at a fast growing company, you will be responsible for shaping the company’s approach to customers and support, as we scale to support solid customer growth.
Provide Technical Support
– Collaborate with other internal teams, including sales engineers and customer success, to ensure that customers receive the best possible support.
– Provide timely technical support and answer questions from customers.
– Lead on providing first-class Level 1 and Level 2 Support.
– Reproduce customer environments and run tests to diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware issues.
– Use your expertise in cloud environments to troubleshoot and configure.
Provide Management and Leadership
– Put in place improved customer support systems and processes.
– Interview and hire a team to report into you (small at first, but growing as we onboard more customers) .
Pay and Benefits
– Private health care
– Stock options for a fast growing company
– Working with an amazing team
– The office is based out of London Waterloo and Bristol with flexible remote working.
– We will consider hiring UK wide/full remote for the right candidates.
Right to work in the UK
– At this point in our company, we are unable to sponsor visas, so you must have the right to work in the UK.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]