Why Cado Security:
We are building a software platform to re-invent how people respond to cyber-attacks. Come help us build it!
We are an early stage fast-growing company with share options and a competitive salary.
We can offer you a great mission, diverse work, and a super-friendly team.
Cado Security is looking for a full time software engineer to help build our products.
As one of our initial key hires you will have the opportunity to make a real impact and influence the direction of our fast growing company.
This role isn’t just about knocking out code – we want to hear your ideas too.
What you’ll do:
If you work on the backend:
– You will work primarily on our big data pipelines and REST APIs.
– You will create workflows and services that ingest, process, and export data to detect malicious activity on systems.
– You will use and learn a wide variety of tools and systems, including: Python, ElasticSearch and Cloud Services.
If you work on the frontend:
– You will work on building our User Interface
– You will use and learn a wide variety of platforms including: ReactJS, TailWind, Cypress
We love to work full stack (backend+frontend) if you do too!
We are an early stage, and fast-growing, company. That means the chance to impact the product direction and solve different technical problems each day
A qualified candidate has:
– Experience building and shipping reliable software
– We don’t require programming language or cyber-security industry specific experience.
Pay and Benefits:
– Private health care
– Stock options for a fast growing company
– Working with an amazing team
– The office is based out of London Waterloo and Bristol with flexible remote working.
– We will consider hiring UK wide/full remote for the right candidates.
Right to work in the UK:
– At this point in our company, we are unable to sponsor visas, so you must have the right to work in the UK.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]