Cado Security provides the first cloud forensics and incident response platform. By automating data capture and processing across cloud, container, and serverless environments, the Cado solution enables security teams to efficiently respond to cyber incidents at cloud speed.
Cado Security is looking for a high-energy, well-seasoned Sales Development Representative (SDR) in the Greater Boston area. This role will be responsible for the follow-up and qualification of all inbound leads, as well as proactive outbound support for our growing sales team. Reporting to the VP of Demand Generation, you will sit on the Marketing team and be the face of Cado Security as one of the first touch points for all prospects as they come through the marketing funnel, and as they are identified as top priority from the sales team.
- Respond, engage, and qualify inbound leads and inquiries within appropriate time frames depending on the inbound type
- Schedule appointments and demos for field sales reps via outbound and inbound tactics
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and via email
- Act as the subject matter expert on Cado Security product offerings
- Research and identify enterprise accounts globally, interacting with them using a multi-channel approach and initiate the sales process
- Work with Account Executives on target account lists, reaching out to book appointments with relevant contacts
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to ensure smooth handover of qualified leads and meetings
- Update and maintain accurate records of outreach, progress, and status within our CRM (HubSpot experience preferred, but not required)
- Report monthly and weekly on sales progress and KPIs
- Previous experience, specifically in a business development or sales development role, is required
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools such as: Salesforce, HubSpot, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, SalesLoft, Dialers, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a global and distributed sales team
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value
- Strong and professional communication skills — written, verbal, presentation
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables
- Inspiration to grow and bring new ideas to the company and teams
- Experience in cybersecurity required
To apply for this job email your details to JobsUS@cadosecurity.com