Cado Security is hiring their first growth marketer. Are you a marketer who wants to work with a fast growing startup? Do you enjoy being on the leading edge, and aren’t afraid of evangelizing new categories and working with early adopters? Do you care about your audience and how a great combination of strategy, content, and timing can make a difference in their work? If so, then this may be the role for you.
Cado is looking for a data enabled and nimble self-starter. You can be a jack-of-all-trades as needed and have an instinct for self-prioritization and love to roll up your sleeves and get the job done. At Cado Security, we love software that solves problems and team members that are looking for a challenge!
- Dive deep into the Cado Security product, its user and buyer journey.
- Develop, manage, and measure outreach campaigns across targeted segments.
- Work with internal and external teams to strategize, launch, and optimize ongoing organic and paid social media campaigns to drive awareness of the Cado Security brand and increase conversions.
- Partner with marketing and sales leaders on strategy that drives funnel and pipeline,
- both inbound and outbound.
- Nurture inbound target accounts with personalized and educational content and create nurture flows based on target persona.
- Own prospect intelligence, lead scoring, and pipeline reporting for the marketing organization.
- Partner with operations and customer teams to optimize our go-to-market tooling and systems, including Hubspot, Apollo, Leadfeeder, and more.
- Develop, manage and continuously optimize campaign reporting within Hubspot
- Own and maintain CRM data cleanliness
- Build and execute SEO strategies
Requirements & Skills:
- 4+ years in demand generation, preferably in B2B SaaS.
- 2-3 years running account based marketing campaigns.
- Experience running paid advertising campaigns on Google and LinkedIn and know the best features of each.
- Excellent hubspot skills including the ability to seamlessly create custom reporting, complex automation workflows, nurture email streams, sales sequences and more
- Strong copywriting skills and an eye for high quality content.
- Proven track record of building marketing-led revenue pipeline.
- Experience with paid and social media strategies, particularly LinkedIn and Google.
About Cado Security:
Cado Security is a high-growth company, backed and driven forward by industry-leading investors with access to world-class advisors. We’ve built the first cloud forensics and incident response platform to reinvent how organizations respond to cloud threats.
We founded Cado to push the boundaries of what’s possible. As security practitioners ourselves, we saw a need for a smarter way to respond to threats in the cloud. Join us on this exciting journey and help us make history.
About Our Team:
-> Passionate, enthusiastic, fun and diverse
-> Cado employees have a lot of ideas and no ego
-> We create an environment that pushes employees to be their best and do their best
-> We take risks and never shy away from failure
-> We celebrate successes, big and small
-> We believe that we’re better together than as individuals
Is this you?
-> Full of enthusiasm and energy and looking for your next challenge
-> A desire to help build, grow and shape a business
-> A team player who enjoys succeeding together, but can also work independently
-> Keen to be a part of an exciting fast-growing cyber security company
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]